Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog

So, I finally made a blog. Now, you might wonder why I need a blog. Well, I don't. But you do.

Now, I'm wondering what I should blog about. After stalking a couple facebook friends, *cough* , I have no idea what to do. Some blog about every week, month, year, or some older ones, century.


Some make really small blogs, that are a couple lines.

Others don't have a blog. No lines


One blogger recapped about the last months events

I figure I will just write about anything that comes to mind. It might be stupid, outdated, and wholly insignificant in regards to other things I could say. But because you could do better, why don't you?


Now I don't know how long I will keep blogging, I will probably do it a lot at first. Then I will get bored, busy with school, or have my Mom find this. Then, well, I can't tell the future, can I?

Please comment, follow, or tell me how right I am. I like attention. Like a 4 year old. (Others might argue a lot of other things about me are 4 year old like)


Update: I think I have somewhat decided to devote this blog almost entirely to my opinions. They might be the same as yours, or they might not. But always remember, my opinion is always right. Even when it is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment