Monday, February 28, 2011

Spinning, and Spinning, and Spinning...

Have you ever tried spinning around? Like, really fast? Fast enough that all the lights around you blur, and even if there are people all around you, you can't see them because they too, are blurs. Fast enough that you are so dizzy you can't even walk a straight line? Fast enough that when you stop you have to move your head in the opposite direction you were spinning, just so that your vision doesn't keep on going around, and around, and around? Have you ever seen little kids twirling around so fast that they almost puke, just to feel what's it like? Why are were older one's somehow denied such a simple pleasure?

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean we're denied such a pleasure? You are more than welcome to whirl yourself into oblivion. I know I do. :D

    And yes, I do plan to keep commenting on all of your posts. Not like anyone else is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I whirl myself into oblivion, I was simply wondering why us older one's "in general" didn't. Then again, maybe most people only spin around, and around, and around, when they are alone.

    It's probably good that you comment on all my posts. It helps keep a N00b like myself from being too cynical :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, well as you know, I am in possession of all of the 1337/\/355.

    Keep up the writing, it gives me something to ridicule- I mean, provide constructive criticism and selective encouragement. ;)

    ReplyDelete