Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Competition Is Over

On April 19th, a blogging competition began between myself and Abby. There were a few rules and guidelines, such as that every day a post must be made, if you knew ahead of time that you could not be on the computer you could do posts ahead of time to make up, and the post actually had be about something, not "I BLOGGED HA!!!!". It has been almost four months since then, over ONE HUNDRED DAYS, and we have kept up more or less diligently. I must admit, there were three days where I did not blog, but the competition went on anyway. Sadly, my opponent has now thrown in the towel. It's all over. I am not forced to write a post every single day anymore. Kind of feels nice.

Now most likely this won't be the end for forever. Once we have a few months to recharge, It is very likely that we will resume a new competition. I probably will post every now and then between then, but not nearly as frequently. I think I'll enjoy my vacation as I do best, by goofing off :)

It was great everyone, see you later!

1 comment: