Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Making A Movie...

I decided that it was high time to make a movie. So, along with my little brother and some neighbor kids, I'm hopefully going to make it happen. We shot two movies, but right now it's just raw footage.

I downloaded some fancy editing software, but we'll see if it actually does anything under my unwieldy hands. We aren't cinematographers; we have no idea how to make a good video. To be honest, my expectations are very low for its quality.

And then there's the problem with equipment. Our tripod is broken, so not only does that mean that the footage is shaky, but we have great difficulty having everyone in the video at the same time. Our camera is okay, I guess, but the quality of the resulting video isn't always the best.

The rest of my day will most likely be spent editing, there will be a lot to do. We'll see what the result is like...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, John! We love making movies; we'll have to show you ours at some point, and maybe get together to make a few in tandem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need to show me yours...

    ReplyDelete