Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Name

When I first made this blog oh so long ago, I decided on "Place The Title Here". It was mostly a N00bish attempt at being witty, but now I am really glad that I chose it.

The title can be taken several different ways, but one that I've been thinking of lately is how I can really post about ANYTHING I want. I simply "place the title" of whatever I want to blog about, and I'm good to go. I am in no way, shape, or form confined to a particular way of blogging. When I first started, I was convinced that I was amazingly smart, and my thoughts and opinions on issues should be exalted high,  and no one could comprehend new ideas quite as well as I. Well, maybe I wasn't that arrogant, but at times it was close :P

Also, I've decided to write this blog for me. Other people might not care if I post about a particular topic, and even though I put that into consideration, it doesn't matter. I hope to continue to write this blog in the way that would like to see one written.

No comments:

Post a Comment