Monday, May 9, 2011

Rain!

This morning, I was doing my math and somewhat thinking of a post for today (I was actually PREPARING this time, what a thought!), when I suddenly heard some thunder. This, of course, meant that there was RAIN! I've been itching to do a post about rain for a very long time. So, I of course disregarded the fact that there was lighting outside, and went out anyway. 

You might of seen me, in fact. The little skinny kid running around barefoot with his arms out like an airplane doing a rendition of "singing in the rain"? Yeah, that was me. I refrained from actually "dancing", but I think that pretending to be a plane made up for it.

Eventually, the more prudent side of me that had lain dormant for most of it, decided that it would be sensible to go inside. The other part of me begrudgingly agreed, if only because my feet were really dirty and had lots of grass stuck to them.

9 comments:

  1. I didn't get to go outside in the rain. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, that's lame:( Why? Were you busy doing something, or did you not like all the lightning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was busy. And it didn't last very long where we are. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, I would of preferred a longer, more soaking rain. But you take what you get, right? You just have to be sure to do it next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will! And then I'll right a blog post about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course! Heaven knows that you need more ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is that supposed to mean???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever you want you want it to mean...

    ReplyDelete