Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blah

So, I got back from camp earlier today. I'll you, writing a blog post with a cold is not fun. Do you know what is even worse? Writing seven blog posts with cold. Now in between sniffles, I have to dry my watery eyes. I knew that today was going to be hard, but I expected that the only thing I would have to deal with would be a lack of sleep. I SHOULD be resting so that I will feel better when I go back to camp on monday. But, when you are obligated to do something...

I hope that I am not complaining too much, it's just that I'm so tired. Grr, I should probably go write something now...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your cold!!! But the sentence, "I'll you, writing a blog post with a cold is not fun." makes me laugh :)

    How's camp going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was supposed to be a "tell" in there. Camp is going great, I'll be working there until July 2nd. Which means several more crazy writing days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes!!! well you better hurry up, you only have 4 posts right now!!! (i think) :)
    glad camp's going well :D

    ReplyDelete