Saturday, June 11, 2011

Naps


Procrastination. Good stuff. The last few hours, instead of writing blog posts, I have been reading other people's blogs and rereading some of my old posts. Finally, I decided that I really need to start writing a post. At camp I took a few naps, so I figure that would be a good place to start.

In between preparing the meal, washing dishes, serving food, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, and selling frozen goodies, I often took naps. This was actually quite a weird thing for me, because I never take naps. Except when I'm sick, like, cough, RIGHT NOW, sleeping is solely reserved for bed time.

I've always known that when I get old and tired and start to get grumpy, naps will be a necessity. I just guess that that time came sooner than expected. When the people on Tag Team, including myself, aren't working, we hang out in a lounge with fluffy couches. Great for naps.

Somewhat of a lame subject. How in the world am I going to be able to do five more posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment