Saturday, June 4, 2011

Perla Vardo: The Ragnarok Chronicles (Part Sixteen)

Perla was getting very annoyed at mindless enemies circling around their little group and attaching them. So, he thought he would do something about it. The most prudent course of action it would seem would be to destroy the humans. He raised a foot, and lightning stuck.. Brutally killing the guards in an instant. They had barely fell to the floor, charred and dead, when he he was immediately trying to get answers. He felt no remorse for the killing; morality was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment.

Energy pulsated around the room, ripping up the floor tiles and flinging kitchen utensils every which way. The other Perla started clapping enthusiastically, giddy with joy. "A tremendous show! I would ask for an 'encore', but those minions are as dead as a doornail. I hadn't realized that you had discovered your abilities already. Of course, that is one of the reasons that I was able to control the world, you see. But even without them, I would have gotten around to it eventually."

A wave of Perla hand, and the throne burst into splinters. "Now, get to the point quickly, please. I'm not very patient right now."

"Well, I guess you deserve it. As I was saying before, my scientists discovered time travel. I thought that it would be quite interesting if I matched wits with myself, so I went back in time. I used resources from the future to make the old house in which you resided until just recently. I always wondered what would have happened if I had not taken this glorious path, so I took myself right after I was born and whisked you away to the mansion. You were as violent as ever at first, but after a few years of being restrained you quieted down into what you are today. The hatred had never really burned out, however. You felt great sadness for your fallen comrades? Bah. Don't kid yourself. Right now you would kill them without a second thought if it was convenient for you. But see, you won't become what you once were, because this is who you truly are, in your heart."

Perla knew what he said was true "But that doesn't explain what happened with Lucy's deaths."

"Doesn't it? Hmm, I thought that I would be smarter. When ever she died in a roundhouse kick, she would be re-born in another point in the time frame. It went from 1. The mansion, living normally to 2. The forest to 3. The path to the forest to 4. Right now, In my house to .5 Shortly after escaping from Ragnarok. Of course, that is assuming something doesn't happen now that will affect the time stream and force history to re-live itself. But I'm control of the situation, so don't worry. I placed Lucy as an assassin, just because I thought it might be fun. She's terrible at it, though."

"What was Mattindell made for?"

"Your protection. Again, he's not very good at it due to the fact you were unprotected for so long."

"And Tu?"

"He's a special case. He was one of the original living toys, and his energy did not come from me. I have no idea where he got it, he won't say. He ever so loves manipulation,  so he got a chance to send all sorts of amusing ideas into your head. Again, he's bad at his job. I really thought he was a better manipulator."

Just out of the blue the villian snapped his fingers, and Tu rapidly grew old. "You want to know why he went from senile to active? This. I wonder how he will like it going through a living death."

"Oh, you'd be surprised." "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat"

"This is of course the scream that came from when the building without any warning blew up. Those that needed to die to go back and achieve specific goals did, and life went on. Actually, technically it didn't. Details, details.



THE END


I'm done, I'm done, I'm done. Whoo!

5 comments:

  1. So I literally looked at your page right after you posted this. You got it done early!!! (Well, relatively.) :D

    **dance party for Sawatzky making it through his story** :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? And rest assured, you'll be getting lots of "real" posts after this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES.
    I went to see if you'd posted for today, and you'd posted 7 times!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, yesterday was crazy. I kept wondering when you were going to comment on it. I was hoping that it didn't turn out that you were unimpressed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I was very impressed!!! :D

    ReplyDelete