Friday, July 29, 2011

Anime Iowa!

Today I'm off to Anime Iowa, an Anime convention in Corralville. It will be from July 19th to July 31st, so Friday-Sunday. Anime, if you haven't heard of it before (which is unlikely), is Japanese animation. It really is hard to get nerdier than this? Did I mention that I am going to cosplay, which means that I am going in costume? Good stuff. In addition to cosplaying at the convention there is; a 24/7 video game room (YES), tons of different programs and panels (things such as "Anime toys: Now and Then", "Cats in Japan", and "Basic Samurai Swordsmanship"), and... Actually that's it. Kind of lame, if you ask me. Actually, there is tons of stuff there. I am really excited to be in a building with hundreds of people who are just as, and possibly even more nerdy than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment