Monday, July 18, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo


Besides my daily writing with Ryan, I figured that I would have a rest from frantic writing until November, when I am writing a 50 thousand word novel in a month as part of National Novel Writers Month. Well, I was wrong. Apparently there is a CAMP version of NaNoWriMo, which means I will write ANOTHER 50k novel in a month. Which means I will be writing two 50 thousand word novels in two different months. So, including Camp NaNoWriMo, normal NaNoWriMo, and the novel I am co-authoring with Ryan, I will have written three novels this year. If it all works out, anyway. This year alone I will have written many times more words than the rest of my life COMBINED. That's a scary thought.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really confused. When are you getting a break? What are you writing daily with Ryan? Are you seriously going to this camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a real camp, it's in my head. And Ryan and myself are currently co-authoring a novel together. It is at a slower pace, so I consider it a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camp NaNoWriMo is simply a program offered by the makers of the traditional NaNoWriMo to write a novel in a month besides November. Me and Ryan, of course, are doing both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete