Friday, July 15, 2011

Mock Trial: Revisited


Thinking about Mock Trial again. Yeah, I can't wait until it's that time of year again. I know I have said before how great the memories were, but it is worth saying again. Yet I can see this year as being as good, or possibly better. I've talked with some of my friends that weren't part of it last year, and they have expressed want to do it this year. Our coach was great last year, but at times things could be...frustrating. Sadly I don't think that he will be able to be back this year, though :(

This thought probe into Mock Trial came again when I looked at a case my brother is doing (he's doing a mini Mock Trial, in addition with some other things, in a summer program). Reading through the law, the witness statements, and soon the evidence (didn't get that far yet). The thought process starts churning again and ideas of how to do things and how the case should be presented from a particular side; ah, good times :)

1 comment:

  1. "Things could be...frustrating."

    I think I know what you're talking about there... ;)

    ReplyDelete